No camera required –
Pictures of your trip will be posted on attitudefishing.com and facebook.com/attitudefishing.fishingcharters
Bait, tackle, rods, reels , fishing licenses, and ice provided for all trips.
- MONEY SAVER: 2-day packages booked within same week, $50 off 2nd trip.
- ANNUAL MEMBER: Packages available for the hardcore fisherman! Call Capt. Eric to discuss.
- Gift certificates available (non-refundable)
Inshore Fishing Trips
- 1-3 people, add $50 for 4th
- 4 to 5 hours
- 1-3 people, add $50 for 4th.
- 7 to 8 hours
Offshore Fishing Trips
- 1-3 people
- 7 to 8 hours
- $100.00 deposit required with advanced booking. Deposit fully refundable with at least 48hrs. notice prior to scheduled trip otherwise non-refundable.
- Checks accepted in advance. Cash or credit card day of trip. Credit card payments incur an additional 2.5% charge.
- Cancellation policy: 48-hour notice required. Deposit only refundable if trip is cancelled 48-hours prior to scheduled trip. Gift certificates are non-refundable. Trips canceled by Capt. Eric due to weather, mechanical problems, or any other unforeseen circumstances will be rescheduled.
- Departure from Bayside Marina located at 9502 S. Hwy A1A, Melbourne Beach, FL, 32951. (Approximately one mile north of Sebastian Inlet State Park)
- Located approximately 90 minutes south from Disney World in Orlando, 10 minutes north from Disney Resort in Vero Beach.
- Pick up at local docks available.
Boat and Equipment
2005 22 ft. Pathfinder, new VF150 Yamaha
- Daiwa and Penn reels (spinning)
- A mix of high end custom rods
- Lowrance electronics
- A wide variety of the finest tackle, for many styles of fishing !
- Mp3 compatible Stereo (bring your tunes)
- Very well maintained and exceptionally clean !
- Boat is kept on lift at the Bayside Marina (Sebastian Inlet State Park), ready to go within minutes !
- No work boots (deck shoes or no shoes)
- Sunscreen, but please apply prior to coming on board. (Please note aerosol is not permitted on the boat.)
- Sunglasses, hat, and other protective sun gear.
- Rain gear (optional)
- Camera (optional) Capt Eric will take pictures and post on attitudefishing.com, where they can be saved.
- Snacks and drinks. Ice is provided, no cooler needed. Coolers with wheels or hard bottoms are not permitted.
- A Fishing Attitude!